42nd Annual Medford Rod and Custom Show
April 20, 9 am - 9 pm
April 21, 9 am - 4 pm
$12.00 Adults - $10.00 Kids / Seniors / Military
This year we are very excited to announce that the Medford Rod and Custom Show will be one of the ten shows in the United States where vehicles can compete for the Street Rodder Magazine Top 100 Cars of the Nation. Ten vehicles will be picked at the show by the Street Rodder crew to be featured in the magazine, plus each recipient will receive one of the very prestigious Top 100 Jackets. Winners from this and the other nine shows held around the U.S. will be eligible to compete for the Top Vehicle in the Nation and a $30,000 prize.
- In addition to the exciting Street Rodder awards, vehicles at the Medford Rod & Custom Show will be competing for trophies and a $1,000 Best of Show cash prize.
- The vendors this year will include some of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
- John Gilbert, editor at Street Rodder Magazine and Mopar Muscle Magazine, will be live streaming from the show.
- Rodding & Racing Magazine will also be present at the show looking for vehicles to highlight in future editions.
- This year we will also be joined by Dave Nichols from Easyriders Magazine who will be covering the show as well as judging the motorcycle awards.
- The Southern Oregon area is a hot bed of classic cars and hot rod enthusiasts. For the past forty -one years builders, families, friends and many others with a passion for classic cars and hot rods have been coming to this show.