In order to comply with State regulations, the following guidelines must be followed to maintain public health and safety for staff and attendees:
We ask that guests at all times be respectful of other guests and Expo staff. Guests who fail to comply with these rules, Jackson County or Expo policies, or applicable laws may be dismissed from the Expo without refund
- Guests must remain in vehicles at all times except to visit the designated restroom(s). Guests are encouraged to wear face covering when using the restroom.
- Guests must at all times remain a distance of at least 6 feet from guests from other households.
- One person will be permitted in a restroom at a time, except one adult may accompany children.
- Vehicles must be parked at least 10 feet apart in locations designated by Expo staff. Vans, trucks, SUV and other vehicles that may obstruct the screen from other guests may be required to park in designated rows.
- The speed limit for all vehicles is 5 MPH.
- Concessions are closed.
- Sale of goods or services by guests is prohibited.
- Guests may not sit or place any object on the roof of a vehicle that may obstruct the view of other guests.
- Drugs, alcoholic beverages, cannabis products, and tobacco products are prohibited.
- Headlights, parking lights, and interior lights must remain off while parked and during the movie.
- Guests may not re-enter a movie after leaving the Expo.
- Cooking, grilling, or other food preparation is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted (services animals are permitted).