Friday 5-10 pm | Saturday, Noon-8 pm | Sunday, Noon- 5 pm | Growler Hour Sunday 5-6pm!!
Presented by Rogue Broadband
First time ever – Wildlife Images: Wildlife Olympics
- Children go WILD and participate in unique “Olympic” themed events.
- Tortoise and Hare Races (with a large animal ambassador tortoise).
- SLUG Races where the kids become the creatures!
- Eagle Nest Building Contest – kids build life size eagle nests.
- Haystack Hoot Hunt Game – heard of “Needle in a Haystack?” Hunt for a creature in a huge pile of straw.
- Bubble Snake Bonanza.
- Adult and children coloring contests.
- Children Pumpkin Painting.
- Animal Story Time with Wildlife Ambassadors.
- Up-close encounters and photo opportunities.
(Tickets will be sold to participate in activities to support Wildlife Images)
For over two decades, The Expo has proudly hosted the Harvest Festival – a celebration of the beauty and bounty of Southern Oregon and Northern California. The Harvest Festival is a great opportunity for families to enjoy the fruits of summer labor and welcome the arrival of fall.
Explore how food is grown and harvested, check out local livestock on display, and enjoy arts and crafts, outstanding photography, and other exhibits that celebrate the regional harvest and the abundance of fall.
The Harvest Festival features food, drink, music and lots of old-fashioned fun for the whole family.
Interested in being a Brewfest Volunteer? - Click here