In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
These activities are prohibited at The Expo:
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
- Threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior of any type.
- Possession narcotics or any illegal substance.
- Use of loud or obscene language or gestures or other offensive behavior that interferes with The Expo patrons’ enjoyment of activities and events.
- Littering and spitting.
- Being on Expo grounds without shoes or shirt.
- Soliciting for sale, offering for sale, or selling goods or services by non-concessionaires. (The sales of goods and services may only be conducted in a designed commercial space by approved concessionaires upon payment of a fee for such commercial space. Applications for such commercial space may be obtained from The Expo commercial sales department).
- Interfering with Expo business or interfering with the conduct of business by any concessionaires or exhibitors.
- Soliciting contributions or signatures, leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners except in designated areas by permit only. Exceptions are subject to Expo rules for non-commercial expressive activity.
- Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, T-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages by non-concessionaires.
- Any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon.
- All persons entering The Expo grounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.